Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Serious Issue...again

The issue is taking what isn't yours. As in downloading pirated versions of books, magazines, movies, cds, whatever. Its endangering the ability of artists of all mediums to continue to create and make a "living" doing it. I highly recommend you read the following blog from one of my favorite bead artists, Beady-Eyed Woman Jeanette Cook.

http://beadyeyedwomen.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-are-free-downloads-costing-our.html?showComment=1250001530424#c6105228638900228883

I have just finished working with a wonderful woman with a bead store in Ohio who discovered that a teacher at her store was teaching projects and passing them off as her own when they were not. In this instance it was my project.

Please respect the hard work and copyrights of others.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment