Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring has sprung




And I've got so many ideas I can hardly sleep! Just need to stop beading long enough to write up some instructions! Here are a couple of new bracelets I've been working on.



Also taking a little time out to work in the yard and do a tiny bit of spring cleaning. Do you hate dusting as much as I do? And why did I think collecting cut glass in a state where dust is the main component of everything was a good idea? And I just got more off of ebay! Gads!


But, back to beading LOL!


Progress is being made at Buy the Kit to give you the ability to purchase and eventually download patterns! And, we're gathering some really nice ones! The web team is doing bang up job. I can't wait! We're also going to have a section where you can find odds and ends and extra stuff. I found some really pretty leaves and I have some sets of fruit beads...vintage cabs anyone? I've got a few kilos...it's finally occurred to me that I will NOT be able to use them all.




I hope everybody is having a wonderful spring and beading to your heart's content.




sloppy smooches!


Nikia

No comments:

Post a Comment